Friday, February 3, 2012

How do I locate the public records of recent home sales in my neighborhood?

Am looking to put home up for sale by owner and would like to know how much house next door sold for.How do I locate the public records of recent home sales in my neighborhood?
Try here.....http://www.zillow.com/
Yes, visit the records clerk in the courthouse and they will be able to pull up the deed filings %26amp; etc for your area.



And just one thing for you to consider also: have a home inspector go through your home before you place it on the market so you can identify and repair any problems prior the buyer getting one and trying to negotiate your profits away!How do I locate the public records of recent home sales in my neighborhood?
Try the court house,, those records are public.How do I locate the public records of recent home sales in my neighborhood?
Your county court house, or your tax assessor.
http://www.realestateabc.com/



However, not all states participate.
Check the realestate information on your computer. Depends on the city or area you live in, but in the midwest we can find out selling prices on homes in our neighborhood, city and area.
This info is published in your local newspaper, however there is a several week delay in b/t the place selling and the info published. Go to you City Hall or Courthouse and look it up at the Real Estate section or the Recorder of Mortgage's.

No comments:

Post a Comment