Friday, February 3, 2012

How to access public records for free?

I really like this guy I'm dating but I wanna make sure he isn't a sex offender or doesn't have a criminal background be4 I let him meet my child. Does anyone know how I can obtain his records? I need his criminal and marriage/ divorce, driving record to make sure he isnt an alcoholic!!! Please if anyone knows anything, dont hesitate to help me out!!! Thx so much!!How to access public records for free?
If you are that worried pay for the background check. No there are absolutely no free ones out there.



The best you will get is to find out if he is currently a registered sex offender.How to access public records for free?
All is there:

GOVERNMENT ISSUED CERTIFICATES:* Birth * Death * Marriage *Divorce * Public * Cemetery

http://www.replacementbirthcertificate.o鈥?/a>

They direct you to the official source for government issued records with CERTIFIED LEGAL DOCUMENTS.

You can Order your records from the privacy and security of your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment