Friday, February 3, 2012

Where can a find actually FREE public records for my state?

I have been googling for like an hour. I live in Oklahoma. I want to see criminal records, marriage license, etc.Where can a find actually FREE public records for my state?
For the most comprehensive public records database containing all states and counties, try http://www.crimcheck.com has an extensive public records database that you can search for free. Good luck!Where can a find actually FREE public records for my state?
The sites are private and provide information for a cost, although they access free or low cost records. You can go to all the places in person, but even the vital stats office requires a fee (usually $10-$20). If you google the person's name ("John Q. Public") using the quotes you will get any criminal court actions.Where can a find actually FREE public records for my state?
you can go to the libary

No comments:

Post a Comment