Friday, February 3, 2012

Where can i get a public records about criminal activity in my neighborhood?

i know i can go to the police station, but where on the internet can i find it?Where can i get a public records about criminal activity in my neighborhood?
Check your counties' website, it should have a link there or you can find someone to email and ask for a website. I know through the court website in my county I can look up public court records of people and there is also a website that has a list of sex offenders and where they live.
google it.Where can i get a public records about criminal activity in my neighborhood?
Either go to your local courthouse or subscribe to NetDetective.net .... they sometimes have criminal records if you go with the expensive membership one.Where can i get a public records about criminal activity in my neighborhood?
not sure if this info is on the net. just call the mayor's office and ask them if they have the info or where can you get it

No comments:

Post a Comment