Monday, February 6, 2012

Where can I go to look up public records?

I have tried looking online but I've had no luck. I now live in a different state so it will probably be harder to do this but....





I wanted to find out who the previous owners of my old house were.



and I also wanted to look up birth records. My aunt had a baby when she was 16 or 17 and because it was the 60s, my grandpa made her give it up for adoption. How could I find out her name or maybe even where she is?Where can I go to look up public records?
It depends on what state you reside in. Only so many states currently have public records like that online. Visit the sources below and you will find some states that offer public records for free. On the associated content page, the articles for free records are more toward the bottom. There are records for Arizona, PA, New Mexico, etc on the Ehow source. Just view the sources below. Hopefully, they will be helpful.Where can I go to look up public records?
go to ur home town health department!they should be able to get it for u!
  • inkjet refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment