Friday, January 27, 2012

Does anybody know of any website where it is really FREE to look up public records?

All of those websites want you to subscribe and pay lots of money to access what are suppose to be "public" records.



I live in Arizona.



I just want to check the back ground of some people who work for me and get a list of sex offenders.Does anybody know of any website where it is really FREE to look up public records?
I would get on the phone with the county office that has access to the records you need. I'm not sure you'll find info without paying a small retrieval fee, but going directly to the correct county agency is your best bet. They're usually very helpful.



You can find out who to call by following the link below and choosing your county:

http://www.findcountyrecords.com/states/Arizona



I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment