Friday, January 27, 2012

How do i get something removed from my public records in my credit report?

I have an old housing dispute with my old mgmt from my former residence. The judgement was for $1,500. The case was resolved btwn the mgmt n myself and agreed that the balance was zero if i moved out. I moved out n this is still in my public records portion of my credit report. It does not say any judgements. It's just sitting there on my report. How do I remove it???How do i get something removed from my public records in my credit report?
If it was resolved, the landlord should file a satisfaction of judgment. That will not remove the item from your credit report because will continue to be a public record and does in fact relect upon your creditworthiness. It will, however, not show as an unpaid judgment.How do i get something removed from my public records in my credit report?
Do you have this agreement in writing that you made with the management? They would be the ones who would have to delete it or mark it satisfactorily paid. You could dispute it, which puts the onus on them, if you have in writing what your agreement was.
  • eyeshadow ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment