Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is there any way i can make my public records private?

I want to know if there is any way or if i can go in and put in paper work requesting that all my public records become private and will not be allowed to be discussed to anyone who is not family or anyone other then a police official or court house! is there a way that i can go and do that?Is there any way i can make my public records private?
No. but if you're talking about criminal records, you might be able to have them expunged after a few years. You probably need a lawyer for that.Is there any way i can make my public records private?
The very term "public record" means exactly that.. records that are available to the public. The law defines which records those are (and under what circumstances). Under certain cases, a judge can order some records to be sealed, but only with valid cause.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment