Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How Do I get public records on a house?

I know this sounds crazy but we are buying a house and I need to know where I can get the public records to see if anyone has died in the home. I am in Henry County Va. and I was told by my real estate agent that I would have to locate records myself. If anyone knows how I can find this out please let me know, I don't want to live in a house with someone or something that is not happy with us being there. ThanksHow Do I get public records on a house?
That's wild. In California, if there was a death in the house/property, the Realtor has to disclose that info. Hey man, your Realtor isn't working for free. I'd look for a new agent. Good luck.How Do I get public records on a house?
desgHow Do I get public records on a house?
go down to your city hall
  • face book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment