Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How can I find the public records for someone?

I want to look for someone's arrest records. I found out that they HAVE arrest records but this site wants me to pay to view them. Isn't there any free website that will allow me to view someone's records?How can I find the public records for someone?
Depends on what state you live in. For an example, in Wisconsin we have Wisconsin Circuit Court Access, it is a free site to look up someone's court issues or criminal cases. Try typing in the state you are in. Good luck..How can I find the public records for someone?
No lawyer, but try this. Go to the place the paperwork was generated and ask to see them...You might have a reason to have that information (like you're going to be roommates or in business with) Use your youthful charm with a caring officer, be polite since they are public records. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment