Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How can I get public records information from the state of Louisiana?

I need to be able to get records of a person from the Public Records office of Louisiana. I refuse to use another one of those websites that charge a fortune for it! I just need to know how to get the official request form from the state and get the records. Thank you very much and please stick to federal websites or federal offices!How can I get public records information from the state of Louisiana?
You said STATE of Louisiana but only want federal web references?



You likely need to request state records from the state itself.



This website links to free %26amp; paid public record searches. Who you request the information from depends on what type of information you are seeking.



It has a link directly to Louisiana specific sites.



http://www.blackbookonline.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment