Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is there a way to keep my name off the public real estate records.?

I sold my house and have been renting for 4 years. So my abusive ex could not find me. I want to buy another house next year. I know that deeds are public record. Is there a way to keep my name off those public records?Is there a way to keep my name off the public real estate records.?
A LLC, or a Land Trust are 2 very good ways to keep your name hidden. For a few dollars at many websites he can still at anytime locate you from DMV records and several other sources. You might, as a precaution when recording your home as either a Land Trust or LLC make sure you get a no contact order for that new address. Keep your phone number unlisted and use a P O Box mail service that forwards your mail on anonomously.
Many states have enacted laws that keep some of the records of people like you from being accessible to the public at large. Check with the local clerk of court and ask to speak with the supervisor of the recording department. That person is not an attorney and cannot give you legal advise, but the supervisor can tell you if your state allows such things. You may have to hire an attorney, but I doubt that.Is there a way to keep my name off the public real estate records.?
buy it in a corporation / llcIs there a way to keep my name off the public real estate records.?
Have your name leagally changed. That way your ex will be longing for your old identity and unless someone tells him who and where you are (outside of running your SSN) he will not find you. Keep all records of your name change for bank and county.
I'm an agent in Fredericksburg Virginia. Celebrities are able to buy properties without making it public knowledge. The way to do it is to set up a Land Ttrust. You will be the beneficiary of the Land Trust and the public record will show the ownership by the name of the trust. Owner: The "I don't trust my ex Trust". Visit my website for a link to read more about how the Land Trust works at www.StaffordHomeTeam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment