Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How can I follow public court records for seattle WA online with only plantif's name and date?

My friend gave a deposistion 03-26-07 in a case and I am interested in what is public record and any outcome.How can I follow public court records for seattle WA online with only plantif's name and date?
you would most likely need a case number and they would have to have put it online which most places dont because of the volume of cases handled each dayHow can I follow public court records for seattle WA online with only plantif's name and date?
If he depoed that recently I doubt you'd see anything yet!



King County court has a great search engine, get to that and it will let you search by name for any activity associated with that person EXCEPT family court.
  • great wear
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment