Friday, January 27, 2012

Public Records?????? ?

I am wanting to look up a public record on a DWI/DUI arrest in Texas. I know that most arrests are public records but I want to find them. Everything that I am finding online is saying that I have to pay, and I dont want to pay for a full back ground check. Can you please helpPublic Records?????? ?
Check the clerk of courts website in that county where the DWI/DUI occurred. Sometimes they have public records online and you can look it up by name or case number for free. I know my county's clerk has that on their website (in Ohio).
You should go to the courthouse.Public Records?????? ?
Being a public record doesn't necessarily mean that it's free. They still charge you the processing fee, even if it's your own record you're requesting.Public Records?????? ?
If you don't want to pay, you will have to do a lot of work yourself to get the information. These are public records, but you will have to contact each and every court to request the information. There may also be a small administrative fee to get the information.



Or you can just pay the online site that has already done this work to get the information.
Then you will have to go to the courthouse and do the search yourself. There may still be fees involved if you want a printed copy of anything.
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment