Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where can i find public records for notes online.?

I want a website which give me access to public records from court house and so no where. I can find privet sale or loan.Where can i find public records for notes online.?
Notes are not public record. You can find other info on the County auditor's web page. Just do a google search and put in the county you are looking for followed by auditor.Where can i find public records for notes online.?
I am "carrying" a note for $63,000 which i loaned to a young couple to buy their house. I get 2 letters a week asking if i want to sell the loan. The late-night cable tv shows say you can get rich buying loans. You can not get rich.

The County Recorder's Office has all the realty notes recorded and open to the public. Walk into their office and they will show you how to find exactly what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment