Friday, January 27, 2012

Is their a website where I can get free public records?

Is their a website where I can see public records for freee and I mean free no fees period.Is their a website where I can get free public records?
My County and District Clerk in my county lets me see free public records. Maybe you should try your Courthouse in your county and see if they do the same.Is their a website where I can get free public records?
No. Because every city, county and state keeps it own records, and not everyone has them online in the first place, there is no one place to find everything anyway, although there are some sites that will link you to almost everywhere for a membership fee.



Although something may be public record, you usually can not see it without a fee. You have to pay to see them for those records that are online. And many records are still not really online, the department that has them may have a website where you can order them, but what you are actually doing is prepaying for paper copies to be mailed to you.



Some sites claim to let you see certain records for free, but often they just show the name of the document, but not the actual document itself until you pay first. Now, if you are physically there at the department holding the records, you can see them, but you would have to pay a copy fee to take copies with you.Is their a website where I can get free public records?
a bunch; depends on what you want and where you want it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment