Friday, January 27, 2012

Where do I obtain Public records for a property in Skokie IL?

I found a house I really like in Skokie in pre-forclosure, The Realtor said the original asking price was 349999 but they are asking for 299999. I'd like to pay 262900 How do I obtain a copy of the public record for the property to see the original purchase price and what is owed and the property's value now?Where do I obtain Public records for a property in Skokie IL?
You might try to go to your county's website and go to accessor and look it up there, If you go to the court house then you'll need to know how much tax stamps cost and X's it by how many stamps they bought when they filed their deed.





Cost of tax stamp $20.00

They bought 1500 stamps 1500x20 example.Where do I obtain Public records for a property in Skokie IL?
I'd start at the county courthouse. Call them first, so you'll know where to go.



But, if you want the info delivered straight to your computer then you can use a public records search site.



There are several sites out there. I found a site that reviews and compares these sites.



http://www.findpublicrecordsnow.com/
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment